-What’s up fellas. So started my first grow. 6 seedlings ( 3 LA Gelato, 3 The New) and also 4 Clones ( Mendo Breath, WiFI 43, OG Kush, TrueMints)
-Picked up clones exactly a week ago. Had them in Rockwool cube for couple days just watering under light on a plate. Went to transplant after 3 days because roots were getting exposed to light and drying out and not as white. Transplanted into Solo cups with Coco/ Perlite, 4-4-4 all purpose Dr. Earth at 3tbsp/gallon of Medium. Power Si granular 15 grams and Mykos/Azos powder on roots when transplanting
- I did intially just water with RO without PH. Went to local hydro to get PH Pen following day and PH some RO to 6.2 and fed them again but didn’t flush out original unPH wateR. I’m pretty sure they’re overwatered but they also look like they have some deficiencies and maybe disease. I’m now waiting for them to just dry out before watering, but also debating transplanting into fresh Medium with little fertilizer and giving the roots a clip.( Prevent Root Rot)
- Also did a Foliar spray with some neem and Cal Mag since was seeing deficiencies/ disease Last night And some defoliation of pretty much dead leaves and want to mention did turn down the light a bit as to not stress them out as much
Thank you guys really appreciate any help!
- HLG 550 V2
- Acinfinity Duct/ Carbon filter setup
-Solo transplanting to 7 gal Smartpots
-3 LA Gelato seedlings
-3 The New Seedling
-OG Kush, Wifi 43, Mendo Breath, Truemints
-Will be running Co2
- Dr. Earth all purpose 4-4-4
- Power Si granular
- Mykos/ Azos
- Earth Casting ( Haven’t added bedause of all problems)
- RO Water
Ps. Had little spillage but took advantage while in tent to grab quick pics before cleaning.
Here are some Pics of the leaves I removed last night.