Hey, I've been reading a lot lately and im getting 200 feminized seeds. What I have gathered, the best method for germination is to just leave the seeds in a quarter cup of water till i see a 1/4" to 1/2" root in a dark room above 70 degrees.
Then put the seed root down about 1/8" to 1/4" soil. Correct?
2) when i place the seed root down in a plastic cup, best is to pour 1/4 of cup of water into the soil and cover it with a plastic bag till it sprouts.
3)sprout + 48 hours should be watered by a spray every 2-3 hours just to keep it moist.
4) when i see the 2nd node, its time to transplant into a bigger pot. All this is Correct?
5) 3rd node is when CalMag should be introduced
6) 4th Node: vegetation nutrients should be introduced.
7) 5th node: to perform LST. any links you can hook me up for a step by step tutorial?