- 2 Vivosun 3x3 grow tents
- 2 Vivosun 203 CFM Ventilation Fan with filters
- 2 Imellet Wifi Powerstrips (for digital automation and timers)
- 600w Viparspectra Full Spectrum LED for veg
- 900w Viparspectra Full Spectrum LED for flower
- 4 Stationary Fans (2 per tent)
- Medium: 1 part Fox Farms Oceanforest and 1 part Black Soil (with vermiculite and coco added as needed)
- Nutrients: Down to Earth brand all natural fertilizers.
- Strain: Maui Waui (locally sourced seeds)
1 mother in a 2 gallon pot and 16 clones are occupying my veg space...with some Hawaiin chili peppers enjoying the light!
In flower, I have 1 Maui Waui plant in a 5 gallon pot on day 20. SCROG is a 3x3 and was placed on when the plant went into the flower tent.
Excited for the next few weeks! 😁