Apr 3

Phlizon 2000w cob led

1 comment

I hope you can see it

Hey mr. Growit. Here is the par chart for the light.

Got it. So just a heads up, some companies will give you a PAR diagram like you've posted and then others will show what the spread looks like across the footprint like the below:

Each number represents PAR in PPFD - which is a spot measurement. Some companies avoid posting a PAR chart like this because their light spread is so poor. The above is the PAR chart for the HLG 550 V2. Here's what I've read are good PAR measurements for the different stages of growth:

200-400 PPFD - seedlings, clones, and mother plants. 400-600 PPFD - early to late stage vegging cycles.

600-900 PPFD - flowering, fruiting, or budding stage of plants. Hope this helps! Source: https://growace.com/blog/why-is-par-rating-a-big-deal-for-indoor-grow-light-systems/

• Im 3 weeks before harvest and I usually flush the last 2 weeks before harvest..I just checked my ppm run off and it’s in the high 1300’s the question I have is the nutrient that’s in the soil good or should I keep feeding my plants for one more week or just start flushing for 3 weeks will the plant take in the nutrient that’s already in the soil If I just give them water? The plant in the picture is day 45 it still have a lot of white hairs
  • Doing research I thought I learned that yellowing leaves means nutrient deficiencies. A couple weeks ago I had several yellow leaves & come can find out my partner was still using the veg formula into flowering. We made the adjustment & we still have yellow leaves. What do we need to do? We feed, feed, water, feed, feed, water. Could this have something to do with the problem?
  • Hi can anyone tell me what it means to have see pockets on the bud but no seed? it’s almost like she wanted to start seeding just empty pockets
250_x_250.jpg

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE EMAIL LIST!

• YouTube - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle
  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Twitter - Black Circle

Copyright © 2019 MrGrowIt.com. All Rights Reserved.